After ATE this month, Rod headed out on safari in his home state of SA.
Rod stayed at Kangaluna tented camp and went on 4WD excursions that included Lake Gairdner (land speed record venue) and Baird Bay for the sea lion swim.
* Transfers from ADL to Port Lincoln via REX
* Superb bird watching. Rare parrots etc
* Outback history
* Wildlife. Koalas, 'roos, emus, birds, wombats etc
* Sea lion and dolphin swim at Baird Bay. Whale watching in season.
* Huge salt lake, Lake Gairdner, site of world land speed attempts.
* Cool geology/ecology
Let me know if you'd like more info.